“Great place to stay”

Ranked #139 of 513 Hotels in Barcelona
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for 4 nights in mid June. It is a quality place to stay for a few days in Barcelona. It's conveniently situated for the Sagrada Familia and the Metro, which is the best way to get from A to B around the city. The apartments are very modern, comfortable and clean.We also had a balcony where we sat out on most days after our sight-seeing. We ate at the restaurant also where we had an excellent meal. The staff were very friendly and helpful, especially Eva on reception. We wouldn't hesitate to go back or recommend these apartments to anyone.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back, you'll get the sun most of the day.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed July 3, 2012

We stayed for two nights and wish we had booked more. Not only was Barcelona fantastic we had a fantastic apartment. The bed was very comfortable, and clean. The cleanliness of the whole place was immaculate. A separate sitting area with a terrace you can sit out on. The staff were very friendly and spoke English very good. I highly recommend staying here because I will definitely again. I have told quite a few of our friends.

Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Prague, Czech Republic
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Went there with two kids for few days. The apartment was two bedrooms, two bathrooms and living room connected with kitchen. To me bit old and used interior but clean. When we arrive they gave us room on first floor. So if you mind noise then ask for higher floor and ideally facing courtyard. But I must say day later I was offered to change the room. Didn't have breakfast there so can't judge the service. The hotel is next to Sagrada Familia and about 30minutes walk from the beach. For us to walk with pram to downtown it was a bit far so if you don't like to walk and be right in center get different place. I recommend the hotel and visit Barcelona!

Room Tip: Ask what floor is your room at and if it's facing courtyard or not. Hotel is on busy street!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Perth
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I found this hotel by reading reviews. It is just around the corner from Sagrada Familia. I booked a 2 bedroom apartment with my partner. It is a 10min walk to the closest Metro station or the closest one is Sagrada Familia Station.
There are lots of family run little restaurants and cafes nearby. Beaut Indian meal from the Taj Mahal.So inexpensive : )
The apartment was comfy, serviced daily, my washing/dryer machine made quite a racket, so we only washed our clothes when we went out.
The staff all spoke fluent English and very helpful. We had to have lots of paperwork to be printed and they did it at all times of the night or day and IT WAS FREE!! Alberto was so helpful and he is multilingual and peppy: )
The WIFI was free and fast.Felt safe walking around this area.
Be extremely careful of your handbag. I was pickpocketed in Madrid and then in Barcelona, both at the train stations.Keep everything zipped and backpacks placed front of body. I was done by a Mum with a kid in a stroller.
Will definitely stay at this hotel again. You get better service and amenities from a boutique sized hotel than the big super duper storey ones.

Room Tip: I had a room on the 3rd floor and the balcony looked onto the back of other buildings.There was a da...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank bumble1960
Aurora, Colorado
Reviewed June 22, 2012

The location fo the apartments is great: only two blocks from Sagrada Familia, one block from the tour bus stop, and one block from a playground (for families with small kids this is a must). The 2 bedroom/2 bath apartment was spacious enough but not large by any means. The apartment contained a small kitchenette, livingroom, balcony, a large bedroom with queen size bed, smaller roome with two twin bed, a large bathroom with tub and small bathroom (only having a shower stall). The apartments are not luxurious but they are certainly adequate for their size and location. I would have preferred to be in an exterior apartment rather than facing the interior courtyard area. The interior courtyard view is not that great. The hotel staff went over and above with their service. The dryer in my room was not working and the staff came and picked up my laundry after I washed it, dried it in the hotel dryer, and returned in to me already folded. Very impressive customer service and I would stay here again.

San Diego, California
Reviewed June 21, 2012

This is a very nice place to stay in Barcelona. Our apartment had a kitchen with granite tops, dining room, living room, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms nicely appointed with marble, and a balcony. It's in a great location, only a block away from the Sagrada Familia. The staff were very friendly, helpful and accomodating.

Much better than anyplace else, especially for the price.

1 Thank cunningtim
Kitchener, Canada
Reviewed June 19, 2012

We were traveling with our two children, and had an awful time finding a hotel with a room for four people. I found this Hispanos 7 Suiza on Trip Advisor and decided to book. The location is excellent, and the lady working the front desk was phenominal! The apartment was spacious and even had lots of English TV channels. Unfortunately the air conditioning in our unit wasn't working, and although they gave us two fans to use, sleeping was uncomfortable because is was 29 degrees celsuius.Upon check-out, I left a message at the front desk for the manager to contact me as I requested a small refund due to the lack of air conditioning. We have been back for nine days, and the manager never contacted me. Nonetheless, I would not hesitate to book here again. Everything else was great, and I suppose air conditioning can break anywhere...