My wife and I stayed here for 4 nights in mid June. It is a quality place to stay for a few days in Barcelona. It's conveniently situated for the Sagrada Familia and the Metro, which is the best way to get from A to B around the city. The apartments are very modern, comfortable and clean.We also had a balcony where we sat out on most days after our sight-seeing. We ate at the restaurant also where we had an excellent meal. The staff were very friendly and helpful, especially Eva on reception. We wouldn't hesitate to go back or recommend these apartments to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully equipped apartments with 1 or 2 bedroom, bathroom, full equipped kitchen and living room with dinning area and a terrace. Daily cleaning service included. Perfect for families, friends or business. 24h front desk available with multilingual staff to help you during your stay. Free WIFI and access to a sports centre with inside swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hispanos 7 Suiza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Restaurant Hispanos 7 Suiza Hotel Barcelona
- Hispanos 7 Suiza Barcelona, Catalonia