Aparthotel Mariano Cubi
$208
$123
$116
  • Pool
Casa Camper Hotel Barcelona(Barcelona)
$373
Hotel 1898(Barcelona)
$225
$182
  • Pool
Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
$149
$138
  • Restaurant
All reviewssmall kitchengracia areaquiet streetapartment hotelmin walkingfree wifinice staybig bathroomthin wallsnice breakfastsubway stationthe room was nicecentral barcelonatapaslas ramblassupermarketfridge
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Nicely weekeng with my family.

Charming room, with kitchen to make the meals to my kids.

Staff really nice, show us all places to visit and lots of thing to do during our holidays.

Thats my third time in Barcelona, this hotel was the best one!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Alba M
AMCBarcelona, Director General at Aparthotel Mariano Cubi, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Dear Alba M, Thank you very much for your positive comments, we are pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay at the hotel, specially we appreciate your comments regarding the quality of our staff and the equipment of the room. We hope to see you very soon in your next visit to Barcelona. Kind regards. Pau Torreblanca. Director. Aparthotel Mariano Cubi Barcelona.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

I had to organize a meeting for 22 employees during March in Barcelona and I'm very happy that I trusted Mariano Cubi Hotel.

Here is my summary:

>> Conference room was great:
> Excellent price - we managed to make some savings fro the meeting budget
> Good free Wi-Fi; Enough contacts for the Lap top chargers
> Option to regulate lights and cooling system
> Comfortable chairs and tables, projector, folder with paper and pen for everyone and even a hanger for our coats
> We had catering during the whole day (again very good price per person). I couldn't notice when the waiters come into the room to reload the plates
>> The staff and the service - more than helpful and excellent - They've arranged everything that I've requested for the meeting in a professional way and with protectiveness. As experts in event and hotel management they've thought about things that I had not considered and saved me time and efforts - special thanks to Albert :)
>> The hotel was easy to find by a taxi
>> All of the attendees (managers and directors) were very pleased with the rooms
>> Everyone was extremely happy with the location of the hotel - walking distance from best attractions
>> Breakfast - more than you can expect - large choice of different snacks and meals
>> Lunch - one word - Professionals. They arranged the tables so our group of 22 people could sit together. The meals were delicious, actually better than some of the restaurants that we've tried for dinner. I also was surprised by the speed of the waiters and the service.

Warmly thank the whole team for the excellent service!
Kalina Maneva

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Kalina M

Dear Kalina M, Thank you very much for your good review and positive comments regarding the staff and the services of the hotel, we are proud of our contribution to the success of your last meeting at the hotel. We hope to see you very soon in your next visit to Barcelona. Kind regards. Pau Torreblanca. Aparthotel Mariano Cubi Barcelona.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Myself and my partner have stayed at this Hotel on 2 occasions now..The location was perfect for us.
I recently had to have an eye operation, the hotel staff were excellent with me, being very helpful.
Helping me with my needs, i.e. more pillows,comfort and letting us change rooms, printing and at one point helping us find alternative accommodation for 3 nights, as it was the Mob phone convention..We had more dealings this visit with a young man called Adrian on Reception, lovely and friendly...(Excellent)
The rooms are lovely, with a kitchenette, which was great for us , as we couldn't go out or down to dinner every night..
We will be returning in a few weeks and will be booking into this Hotel...
If you decide to read all the reviews about this Hotel, don't take any notice, go and try it for yourself, you will be very surprised......

Room Tip: Higher floors less noise
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lou4trip

Dear Lou4trip, Thank you very much for your good review. We are very pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay and especially I would like to grateful your nice comments regarding the hotel staff. We hope to see you very soon and of course we wish you a rapid recovery. Should there be any special requirements you may need, please let us know, we will be at your entire disposal in order to guarantee you a comfortable and pleasant stay. Kind regards. Pau Torreblanca. Director. Aparthotel Mariano Cubi Barcelona.

Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

The location is not really good! Access with car almost impossible as absolutely no parking available! Due to this situation the hotel decided to incredibly over price the parking spaces available for the guests for a 25 euro + tax 10% so we are on a rate of 27,5 euros a night. Just to give you an idea is a 110 euro if you stay 4 nights. Trust me there are no other parking, so if you are with family this will be tge only option you have! The Hotel is clean and rooms too very basic. Customer care very basic and formal. Not a good experience after all.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Kitefurior80

Dear kitefurior80, Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. Regarding your comments I would like to confirm you that our parking rate (25€, taxes included) is on the average of the used rates that you can find at the hotels in the city of Barcelona. I'm very sorry to hear that your stay was not completely satisfactory, I hope that you will give us another opportunity in your next visit to Barcelona. Please, do not hesitate to contact me directly I will take care personally of your reservation in order to guarantee a perfect stay in our property. Kind regards. Pau Torreblanca. Director. Aparthotel Mariano Cubi Barcelona.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

We stayed one night in December and were very pleased with the space, location and friendly staff. The location is great only 5 minutes from the train and in a good area. We were really pleased with the size of the room, which is rare in Barcelona. We ate at a little Italian a few streets away but that was nothing special.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Amanda T

Dear Amanda T, Thank you very much for posting your opinion on Tripadvisor, we are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay at the hotel. Thank you very much for your good comments regarding our staff, location and rooms, we hope to see you in Barcelona pretty soon. Kind regards. Pau Torreblanca. Director. Aparthotel Mariano Cubi Barcelona.