“Excellent!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Barcelona Free Tours

Barcelona Free Tours
Ranked #192 of 526 Tours in Barcelona
More attraction details
Owner description: Barcelona Free Tours provides FREE Walking Tours of Barcelona's Gothic area and Gaudi's sites. Our tours are 2 hours long, starting at 10am, we meet in front of the Liceu Opera House on Ramblas and our group size is small. Our guides are experts that will share Barcelona with you, and your only payment is with tipping. Reserve your FREE tour with us now!
Clearwater, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2012

My husband and I did the Gothic and Gaudi tours, which were both excellent. Our guide gave us plenty of time for pictures, didn't rush us and was very knowledgable about Barcelona. These tours gave us a great overview of Barcelona. I highly recommend these tours and I also recommend giving the guide a much deserved good tip!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank sallykrug

Toronto, Canada
“Loved Our Gothic Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2012

We made a reservation for the BEST Gothic Tour! We loved it!
The group was an intimate signed group and our guide Maria was the BEST! We saw so much in the Gothic area, small plazas, churches, the Roman wall etc etc.
Our guide gave us so much information about the sites and Barcelona and at the end of the tour she helped us with suggesting what to do and see for the rest of our time.
We were more then happy to give a well deserved large tip!(-:

miami
“Great Gothic Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2012

Very much enjoyed our Gothic Tour. Claudia was very helpful with the reservation we made and was very accomodating with our date. Our guide was excellent and the meeting point very easy to find. A smooth experience and well worth our time. I'd recommend this tour whole heartedly!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Barcelona Free Tours: Super Guide! Super Tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2012

Had a fabulous guide show us the Gothic Quarter...full of insight, history, tales and facts...plus it was fun! Learned alot about Barcelona and what makes it tick. I highly recommend this tour...tip well!!
Try to fit in the Gaudi Tour if possible too...!!

Visited December 2011
Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great way to see Barcelona!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2012

My husband and I signed up for the Gothic area tour with Barcelona Free Tours because we liked knowing that with a reservation we had a definate place. We didn't expect though for the tour to be sooo good! In fact, it was great and that's what motivated me to write a review! Our group was small and our guide was full of information and enthusiastic! We really enjoyed our tour! I really recommend this company!!

1 Thank sara m