“Best food... In Europe?”
Review of Cera 23

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish, Gastropub, Fusion
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: El Raval
Description: Nuestro objetivo es que salgas del restaurante, al menos algo mejor de lo que entraste. Para conseguirlo ofrecemos el producto del mercado mas fresco, preparado con carino y servido con una sonrisa.
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

When I say travel, I am talking also about good food. And good food you can find at Cera 23. Did I say good food? Awesome is the right word. For a dinner, there is a big change that you need a reservation. But do not be shy and try this restaurant. The staff is also great and friendly.

Date of visit: April 2016
Write a reviewReviews (5,075)

Reviewed July 25, 2016

We had a lovely meal at Cera 23 with my son and his wife. Due to so many reviews recommending the Beef Cheeks 3 of us went with them. They were as good as the reviews said. We all had different desserts and shared them as each one was so good. Lovely staff, food and atmosphere.

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Had a meal with friends and it was delicious! The food was cooked to perfection and there were lots of different meals to chose from.
The price is very reasonable and the wine was only €13 for the bottle and it went down very quickly!
This restaurant is a little gem and I would definitely recommend it. We did book as it was very busy!

Reviewed July 25, 2016

We arrived as a party of five without reservation but fortunately they could seat us by the bar. We shared 3 starters between us: the octopus, mozerella and my favourite, tempura prawns. All were amazing. For the mains we were tempted to go for a traditional paella, but were convinced by the bartender to go for the black rice - this was an amazing choice, couldn't recommend it more. We also finished off with the cheesecake and 'Death by Chocolate' - both were incredible. I have to give a special shout-out to the staff, all of whom were attentive, helpful and charming. One of the guys even helped us out with Pokemon Go!

Great place, couldn't recommend it enough!

Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

A hidden gem. Tucked away in an unexpected area is the finest restaurant in Barcelona...

I have visited Cera 23 for the third time, as it is truly exceptional! The food is delicious, the atmosphere is intimate and the service couldn't be more accommodating and friendly.

The squid ink paella is my personal favourite, I have never tasted anything quite like it.

If you're in Barcelona, you must go here!

2  Thank Lot D