“Very lecker! ”

Ranked #1,601 of 11,863 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Caribbean, Venezuelan
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: El Raval
Description: Full on Caribbean vibes, excellent Venezuelan food and tropical cocktails. Salsa, Jazz, Boleros, great international atmosphere, bohemian and friendly. Incredible daily happy hour from 7:30 to 12! Different kind of Mojitos and Daiquiris.
Reviewed July 19, 2016 via mobile

Lecker=exzellent!
very nice and cozy bar, very friendly service and great Venezuelan cuisine...
I would stay here again!!!
Perfekt for after works or vacation relax...
(FB/claudekocht
Instagram: derwanderkoch)

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed July 18, 2016

The bar/restaurant itself is super cool and the decorations are awesome. Staff really nice and drinks were great.

I got an empanada and the pobellon criollo to eat and a maracuya (passion fruit) daiquiri to drink. Empanada was just ok, but I prefer Puerto Rican crispy empanadas to the thicker corn (or whatever it is) Venezuelan/Colombian ones so I'm biased. The pobellon was definitely good - identical to ropa vieja if you haven't had it - but I'd have liked a bit more flavor.

The passion fruit daiquiri was out of this world good. Real juice in it. Waiter/owner (I think) also gave a sample of a mango daiquiri and it was delicious too.

Daiquiris were 6 euro a pop, empanada 3.80 euro, and pobellon 8 euro. Definitely will be back, but might get a burger instead of the latin food next time.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed May 18, 2016

I came here to compare like for like. After polishing off one mango mojito at Foxy Bar across the street, I decided to have my second one at this place. Well, I was also peckish and one should not drink too much on an empty stomach, so ...

Well, the mojito was not cold enough, did not have enough ice and had way too much alcohol even though I requested very little alcohol. The burger on the other hand was pretty good and cheap. The service - the young lady who served my friend and I was disinterested and couldn't wait to get back to her books at the bar. Perhaps she was studying for an exam. Also, we were on the earlier side, I'm sure once the rush starts, she won't be able to wander off.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed April 4, 2016 via mobile

Very good atmosphere...staff v nice and helpful...place really comfortable that gives u some kind of peace in a mix of lights and music!! I loved it and i will surely come back and reccomend to all of u who like an alternative food!! I came alone and i've eaten a v delicious plates!! Great!!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed March 10, 2016 via mobile

Drinks and cocktails were amazing and the bar staff was really friendly. Price was okay (4-6€) and worth paying. Definitely a place to go! I recommend rum cocktails, mohito and piña colada.

Date of visit: March 2016