My wife and I stayed here for three nights. We arrived mid-morning but the friendly reception lady had no problem finding a room. All reception staff speak English. Our room had a small balcony with a lovely view over the rooftops of Barcelona. The room was clean and quiet, no trouble getting a good night's sleep. Free wifi worked fine. The breakfast buffet is pretty large, and includes a range of wine (!) as well as the usual European selections. The hotel is located only a few minutes walk from the top part of Las Ramblas, but in a quiet street, and is handy for the Metro. There is a large taxi rank on Las Ramblas not far from the hotel. A small supermarket opposite proved handy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Barcelona Centro benefits from a prime location right in Barcelona's Gothic quarter, the city's oldest and most historical area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, NHHotels, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Barcelona Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Duc De La Victoria Hotel Barcelona
- Nh Hotels Barcelona
- Nh Hotel Barcelona
- NH Barcelona Centro Catalonia