I usually stay around Passeig de gracia when visiting Barcelona but this time decided to stay in the heart of the Gothic and this hotel seemed OK. It does what it stays in the tin: is a good location, close to Plaza Catalunya and Las Ramblas, is a bit difficult to find and at night can be difficult to find and a bit scary but it was fine. The rooms were small but clean, comfortable and well appointed. The breakfast was very nice and had lots of choice. You get more comfort in Passeig de Gracia for sure but this was a nice change.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Barcelona Centro benefits from a prime location right in Barcelona's Gothic quarter, the city's oldest and most historical area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your NH Barcelona Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Duc De La Victoria Hotel Barcelona
- Nh Hotels Barcelona
- Nh Hotel Barcelona
- NH Barcelona Centro Catalonia