This is a modern hotel with free wifi in the lobby only. It's comfortable, pleasant & right in the heart of it all! We easily walked to La Rablas and Plaza D'Espana, it takes 2 minutes to walk to either there. The Fat Tour Bike Tour is a must do for your visit in Barcelona, you can walk to the meeting point for this too. The Arc De Triomphe is within walking distance as well. The hotel offers modern convenience with coffee and tea in the room and they do serve a breakfast but we chose to eat in the streets and sit outside to enjoy all that Barcelona has to offer. A taxi from the airport will run you 50€ but will take you right to the door. The bus to the airport is near by for returning to the airport and is 6€ or so each. I suggest doing it that way because then you have time to scope out your surroundings without the hassle of trying to locate your hotel from the bus stop upon your initial arrive to the fabulous city of Barcelona!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Barcelona Centro benefits from a prime location right in Barcelona's Gothic quarter, the city's oldest and most historical area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Barcelona Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Duc De La Victoria Hotel Barcelona
- Nh Hotels Barcelona
- Nh Hotel Barcelona
- NH Barcelona Centro Catalonia