We chose this hotel because of its location, booked via its web site and asked for a quiet room. And we really got a quiet one: # 610 on the highest floor. The room is rather small, but it has quite a large balcony with beautiful view over the city (see pics) and a generous and nice bathroom. However – like in many other hotel rooms – there were no so practical hooks in the bathroom. The room and the hotel itself were clean and well maintained; we appreciated that there were no wall-to-wall carpets. The breakfast buffet presented a rich choice of drinks, fruits, bread, warm & cold food, etc. – but it was every morning exactly the same. The personnel were kind and helpful, although they did not agree to grant any discount when we paid the hotel bill in cash. The location is ideal – in a small and quiet street just between La Rambla and Portal l’Angel, the pedestrian shopping paradise, within walking distance from Plaça de Catalunya and the Cathedral. I do not mind to recommend this hotel and would return there with pleasure, although the price level is relatively high.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Barcelona Centro benefits from a prime location right in Barcelona's Gothic quarter, the city's oldest and most historical area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Barcelona Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Duc De La Victoria Hotel Barcelona
- Nh Hotels Barcelona
- Nh Hotel Barcelona
- NH Barcelona Centro Catalonia