Went to stay in this hotel last year and was very happy with everything until the last day. One of the staff was accidentally put coffee on my shirt (Hugo Boss EU120). It was fine because they are happy to do the laundry service for me. However, the problem was i have to go back home that day in the afternoon and i need them to send it to the airport. Everything seem to be ok but later the front desk called me and ask me to come and pick it up, otherwise they can charge on my credit card for the transfer (the way they spoke to me wasn't very nice). What???? I took a taxi back to the hotel (paid by myself). Overall the hotel is nice but may be not for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The fully renovated Melia Barcelona Sarria is a luxury city hotel with a strategic location in the financial, cultural and commercial heart of the city of Barcelona. Only a few minutes from Avenida Diagonal, the Paseo de Gracia and the Football Club Barcelona Camp Nou Stadium, it is the perfect choice both for business and leisure travellers. Near the stops for the tourist bus, the hotel is also located in one of the city’s main cultural and entertainment districts. Its privileged location in center city Barcelona allows guests rapid access by public transportation or a peaceful stroll to the city's main touristic and cultural points of interest; and also outstanding shopping and commercial areas of the City of Gaudi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Melia Barcelona Sarria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Sol Melia Barcelona
- Barcelona Sol Melia
- Melia Barcelona Sarria Catalonia