Staying at the Melià Sarrià is not recommended. The hotel is not your usual 5 star- I'd rate it 4 at best. Nice reception area, rooms are average but nothing 'special'. We were looking forward to using the pool and relaxation area but were told that we would have to pay €20 extra per person to use it! We have never stayed at a 'five' star where guests have had to pay extra to use the jacuzzi and sauna! We complained to the receptionist whose level of customer service stretched to 'you should have read the website more carefully'. Well done Melià group! Plenty more hotels in Barcelona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The fully renovated Melia Barcelona Sarria is a luxury city hotel with a strategic location in the financial, cultural and commercial heart of the city of Barcelona. Only a few minutes from Avenida Diagonal, the Paseo de Gracia and the Football Club Barcelona Camp Nou Stadium, it is the perfect choice both for business and leisure travellers. Near the stops for the tourist bus, the hotel is also located in one of the city’s main cultural and entertainment districts. Its privileged location in center city Barcelona allows guests rapid access by public transportation or a peaceful stroll to the city's main touristic and cultural points of interest; and also outstanding shopping and commercial areas of the City of Gaudi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Melia Barcelona Sarria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Sol Melia Barcelona
- Barcelona Sol Melia
- Melia Barcelona Sarria Catalonia