I stayed in this hotel for two nights on a business trip, the receptionists were very polite, and also the porters. They managed to make me feel really welcomed. The rooms rather small, the bathroom excellent with a shower and a jacuzzi bathtub . Very clean also. The breakfast with very fresh stuff and really rich. If the stuff could speak English we would be much more satisfied. The gym very modern and convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The fully renovated Melia Barcelona Sarria is a luxury city hotel with a strategic location in the financial, cultural and commercial heart of the city of Barcelona. Only a few minutes from Avenida Diagonal, the Paseo de Gracia and the Football Club Barcelona Camp Nou Stadium, it is the perfect choice both for business and leisure travellers. Near the stops for the tourist bus, the hotel is also located in one of the city’s main cultural and entertainment districts. Its privileged location in center city Barcelona allows guests rapid access by public transportation or a peaceful stroll to the city's main touristic and cultural points of interest; and also outstanding shopping and commercial areas of the City of Gaudi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Melia Barcelona Sarria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Sol Melia Barcelona
- Barcelona Sol Melia
- Melia Barcelona Sarria Catalonia