well we went on anothe FAM trip, being a top agent in my area in the North of Lebanon in a selling hotels in one of the leading hotel supplier.
Barcelona, was the choice.
Melia Hotel is a 5 stars hotel , but more or less doesnot provide the services of a 5 stars.
it is very clean, very nice staff, not bad for a location, you need a type of transportation to reach the city centre.
i can give it a four stars. we liked it , i wont complain on anything.
the sales managers were very welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The fully renovated Melia Barcelona Sarria is a luxury city hotel with a strategic location in the financial, cultural and commercial heart of the city of Barcelona. Only a few minutes from Avenida Diagonal, the Paseo de Gracia and the Football Club Barcelona Camp Nou Stadium, it is the perfect choice both for business and leisure travellers. Near the stops for the tourist bus, the hotel is also located in one of the city’s main cultural and entertainment districts. Its privileged location in center city Barcelona allows guests rapid access by public transportation or a peaceful stroll to the city's main touristic and cultural points of interest; and also outstanding shopping and commercial areas of the City of Gaudi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Melia Barcelona Sarria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Sol Melia Barcelona
- Barcelona Sol Melia
- Melia Barcelona Sarria Catalonia