The hotel is located near the avenida diagonal close to nice shopping center. If you are for the first time in Barcelona maybe it would be better to get a hotel closer to all the tourist attractions.
Rooms are refurbished with the typical Melia touch similar to the Melia Sevilla. The rooms are a bit small but convenient. The rain shower is good but need some guidance how to operate. The first time we thought it was broken as we tried everything and it still did not work. It needs some special trick to operate.
Break is festive as always in a Melia hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The fully renovated Melia Barcelona Sarria is a luxury city hotel with a strategic location in the financial, cultural and commercial heart of the city of Barcelona. Only a few minutes from Avenida Diagonal, the Paseo de Gracia and the Football Club Barcelona Camp Nou Stadium, it is the perfect choice both for business and leisure travellers. Near the stops for the tourist bus, the hotel is also located in one of the city’s main cultural and entertainment districts. Its privileged location in center city Barcelona allows guests rapid access by public transportation or a peaceful stroll to the city's main touristic and cultural points of interest; and also outstanding shopping and commercial areas of the City of Gaudi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Melia Barcelona Sarria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Sol Melia Barcelona
- Barcelona Sol Melia
- Melia Barcelona Sarria Catalonia