Le Meridien Barcelona
$208
$123
$116
  • Pool
Casa Camper Hotel Barcelona(Barcelona)
$373
$225
$182
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
$149
$138
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
2,642 results
All reviewslas ramblasstarwood pointsgreat locationspg memberla boqueriaside streetconcierge deskupgraded to a suitehotel restaurantrain showergothic quarterstreet noisecentral locationpicasso museumtapassagrada familiacruise
Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

Wow! We weren't planning on staying on this hotel but due to a corporate buyout on The Meridien Ra in Vendrell they transferred us here for two days, and upon arrival the concierge from El Vendrell called us to see if we were properly accommodated!(thanks Martin!)
We were impressed by the great location this hotel offers, you are right in La Rambla which is the Main Street on Barcelona. We ate at the restaurant and they gave us a window table which was the best, all the tourists walk right in front of you and at some point we decided to make funny faces to laugh with them too. They have the best hair dryer that I have had in any hotel we have been in. Me and my husband watched the football game of Atletico Madrid vs Chelsea in the lobby bar seating on the piano, and their food is amazing, try the steak strips!! They have good concierges with knowledge of restaurants and nightlife, consult them before going out to explore Barcelona. They also provide you with a great map of the places you must see! Thanks Le Meridien!!! :)

• Stayed: April 2014
LMHotel, General Manager at Le Meridien Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

Greetings from Le Méridien Barcelona,

thank you so much for this great review about Le Méridien Barcelona, although I am also sorry you did not get to experience our sister hotel Le Méridien Ra.
But maybe in the future? It is a truly stunning hotel, also.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

I recently stayed at the hotel during Grand Prix and it was one of the best service i have received. The hotel staff are very attentive and friendly. The location is great on Las Ramblas walking distance from all the restuarants, bars, shopping.
The room is modern in style with all the comforts you desire. The best think was free Wi Fi in the hotel which for me was highly crucial. I really enjoyed my stay and will recommend to anyone who is going to Barcelona

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Dear Semrin,

thank you very much for sharing your experience with the fellow travel community.
I am glad to read you enjoyed your time with us and I hope F1 was fun!

Hoping to welcome you back again soon, kind regards,

Reviewed May 14, 2014

My husband & I stayed at Le Meridien Barcelona recently on our wedding anniversary.
We very impressed with the Hotel.
Location was superb, service was attentive but not overwhelming. The staff was friendly. Concierge knowledgeable. Will recommend to our friends & family most definitely.

Room Tip: We were on the 5th floor, our room had a terrace which was terrific.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Annie,

yes please, do not hesitate to recommend our hotel to your friends and family!
We would love to welcome them all.

Thank you very much for your kind words,

Reviewed May 14, 2014

The hotel is modern and situated VERY centrally on the corner of La Rambla close to Placa de Catalunya.
We stayed here for 6 nights on a break with friends in May. Service was friendly and efficient. The Concierges were very helpful.
The room was very modern in style with all the comforts, with comfortable bed, good bathroom accessories and very efficient maid service. Not sure I liked the colour scheme which was a bit too brown for my tastes, but everything was clean, new and pristine. Despite being on La Rambla we weren't disturbed by any noise, and the thick curtains meant we weren't woken by an early daybreak. Just what you want for a holiday break.
Prices are high but you get what you pay for.
Good Bar with helpful and good barman. Good breakfast in the restaurant with cereals, fruit, hot food croissants, pastries toast etc. but too pricy for my tastes and no continental light breakfast option, so we looked elsewhere. There is a good Espresso bar serving pastries croissants etc off of the Foyer, so this was a good alternative for breakfast, and we went outside a few times too.
Only issue was that there was a lot of controls for the air-conditioning and I'm not sure we ever completely figured it out - there were no instructions.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
LMHotel, General Manager at Le Meridien Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2014

Greetings from Le Méridien Barcelona,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a detailed review! This is incredibly helpful in our quest for daily improvement of our product and services.

I am glad you overall really liked the hotel and in regards to your suggestions of improvements, I will share these with the involved teams.

Indeed our Longitude Bar and its early morning offerings are there for those, who prefer a more "quick and light" breakfast.

I hope we will be welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Stayed three nights and found the hotel clean,the staff friendly, breakfast was good. The hotel is close to most places of interest. Just near La Ramla. Close to reasonably priced restaurants. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Helen,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your time in Barcelona and that our hotel and location where the right choice for your stay and for the best sightseeing!

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance you may require or should you ever make your way back to Barcelona!