Location: Perfect. Right on La Ramblas. Close to gothic district, shopping, and even a 30min walk to the beach.
Service: Front desk speaks great english, very helpful.
Rooms: Reserved a Junior Suite for about 4 days. After notifying management it was our honeymoon upon reservation (3 months prior to the date) we received complimentary cava and chocolate covered strawberries in the room and they put us in a Junior Suite that was the corner room overlooking La Ramblas. Absolutely beautiful. Pictures will be uploaded. Also paid for flowers to be put in the room and bathroom. Housekeeping arranged the flowers into a heart. Rooms very spacious, bathroom modern, clean and large. Heated floors, and towel rack and rainfall shower.
Only room complaint was that another guest complained we were to loud at night. However we were just talking to each other near the wall...my guess is that the walls could be thicker because then in the morning i heard them speaking very loudly on the phone. Non-issue for us but obviously for those guests it was.
Hotel has security in front, a nice bar and restaurant. Only downside is no pool, if it had that it would be unreal!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly positioned for discovering the rich artistic heritage represented by Barcelona's museums, music and architecture, Le Meridien Barcelona is a five star hotel located on the city's most famous street, Las Ramblas. With examples of Gaudi's architecture, the Liceo opera house, MACBA and the Gothic Quarter, all main attractions within walking distance, guests can immerse themselves in local culture. Throughout the hotel art and architectural detailing catch the eye. In the central lobby is Le Meridien's HUB, a perfect place to rendezvous with friends and family. Furnished with contemporary designer pieces and decorated with specially curated art installations. The Hub is a great place to meet and offers a stimulating and fascinating environment. Each of the 231 rooms and suites combines comfortable living with art and design elements, including original works by contemporary local artists. Sublimely comfortable Le Meridien furnishings and multiple entertainment options ensure a relaxed stay. The Longitude 02º 10' Bar in the HUB is the place to enjoy a delicious Illy coffee, fresh cakes or a glass of wine or cava. Alternatively, CentOnze Restaurant offers great views of Las Ramblas along with the gastronomic creations of Chef Eugeni Cortes who reinterprets local cuisine using fresh ingredients sourced from the nearby Boqueria Market. Le Pop Cocktail Bar stimulates your senses with an exciting blend of cocktails, music and vintage savoir vivre with a modern twist. Located on the sixth floor of the hotel, the Explore Spa Studio is a blissful oasis of relaxation offering treatments and therapies based on renowned French Cinq Mondes beauty products. Open to both guests and members of the public who, in consultation with a beauty therapist, can choose from a range of offerings designed to aid skin rejuvenation and promote personal wellbeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TravelUp, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelona Le Meridien
- Meridien Barcelona
- Le Meridien Barcelona Catalonia