Spent three nights in late November and enjoyed our stay immensely. The staff was excellent and very accommodating. When we arrived the front desk was three deep with check ins and we thought this will take forever. But, within minutes our luggage was stored and we were on our way to explore beautiful Barcelona. The hotel is right in the middle of everything and within walking distance to all the sights. Our room was excellent. Recently remodeled in a very hip fashion and comfortable. The concierge staff especially Christain was just outstanding. He recommended two excellent restaurants in the neighborhood. His guidance and other recommendations helped to make our visit special. When we return to Barcelona in the future we will stay again at the Le Meridien.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly positioned for discovering the rich artistic heritage represented by Barcelona's museums, music and architecture, Le Meridien Barcelona is a five star hotel located on the city's most famous street, Las Ramblas. With examples of Gaudi's architecture, the Liceo opera house, MACBA and the Gothic Quarter, all main attractions within walking distance, guests can immerse themselves in local culture. Throughout the hotel art and architectural detailing catch the eye. In the central lobby is Le Meridien's HUB, a perfect place to rendezvous with friends and family. Furnished with contemporary designer pieces and decorated with specially curated art installations. The Hub is a great place to meet and offers a stimulating and fascinating environment. Each of the 231 rooms and suites combines comfortable living with art and design elements, including original works by contemporary local artists. Sublimely comfortable Le Meridien furnishings and multiple entertainment options ensure a relaxed stay. The Longitude 02º 10' Bar in the HUB is the place to enjoy a delicious Illy coffee, fresh cakes or a glass of wine or cava. Alternatively, CentOnze Restaurant offers great views of Las Ramblas along with the gastronomic creations of Chef Eugeni Cortes who reinterprets local cuisine using fresh ingredients sourced from the nearby Boqueria Market. Le Pop Cocktail Bar stimulates your senses with an exciting blend of cocktails, music and vintage savoir vivre with a modern twist. Located on the sixth floor of the hotel, the Explore Spa Studio is a blissful oasis of relaxation offering treatments and therapies based on renowned French Cinq Mondes beauty products. Open to both guests and members of the public who, in consultation with a beauty therapist, can choose from a range of offerings designed to aid skin rejuvenation and promote personal wellbeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelona Le Meridien
- Meridien Barcelona
- Le Meridien Barcelona Catalonia