We recently stayed at Condes de Barcelona and were very happy with our stay. We had an Executive room, which was quite large and had a small balcony overlooking Passeig de Gracia. Despite overlooking a busy street, we found the room to be quiet. The room itself was attractive and had minimalist European furniture. The bathroom was spacious and well appointed. We also slept quite comfortably on the bed.
We found the hotel staff to be very helpful and friendly. Although, my one word of warning is to have a backup to your wake-up call. We asked for a 6 a.m. wake-up call due to an early flight and it didn't come until 6:20. That is my only gripe about the hotel.
Both hotels have great rooftop terraces with pools and great views of the city. We also visited the rooftop bar, which had a hip vibe and good (although expensive) drinks. Breakfast at Loidi (attached to the hotel) was included with our room and was quite good and had a variety of choices.
The location is great - in the midst of wonderful sites, dining, and shopping. Also, very close to the metro and walkable to most sites.
I would stay here, again, in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOTEL CONDES DE BARCELONA 4* is ideally located in a magnificent corner on Paseo de Gracia, in the heart of modernist Barcelona, opposite to the famous building "La Pedrera" of Gaudi, a few minutes from Plaza Catalunya and the historic city center. The hotel is housed in a former esplendid 19th century building, enlarged and renovated to create a modern Hotel with where art and uniqueness of the past cohexist with the most modern facilities. The accommodation has a range of 126 rooms of very contemporary style, bright and spacious to provide maximum comfort. Emblematic and socially dynamic, the hotel is a prestigious gastronomic reference, where our guest would enjoy the cuisine of the Basque chef Martin Berasategui at LOIDI RESTAURANT, modern and informal bistro. The hotel offers a wide range of function rooms for all kind of meeting and Events, outdoor pool and ALAIRE TERRACE BAR , one of the trendiest places in the city with spectacular views for casual outdoor dining or take a luxurious evening drink with good background music. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Condes De Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Condes De Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Condes De Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelona Condes De Hotel
- Hotel Condes De Barcelona
- Condes De Barcelona Catalonia