Location is really central. Lot's of restaurants, shops and touristic sights around.
I took the standard room, which was spacious and cozy. Very comfortable bed, and an amazing shower!
My room was facing the street. Window wouldn't open, and I must admit it wasn't very quite most of the time.
Didn't have breakfast.
Gym was useful.
Will defiantly consider staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOTEL CONDES DE BARCELONA 4* is ideally located in a magnificent corner on Paseo de Gracia, in the heart of modernist Barcelona, opposite to the famous building "La Pedrera" of Gaudi, a few minutes from Plaza Catalunya and the historic city center. The hotel is housed in a former esplendid 19th century building, enlarged and renovated to create a modern Hotel with where art and uniqueness of the past cohexist with the most modern facilities. The accommodation has a range of 126 rooms of very contemporary style, bright and spacious to provide maximum comfort. Emblematic and socially dynamic, the hotel is a prestigious gastronomic reference, where our guest would enjoy the cuisine of the Basque chef Martin Berasategui at LOIDI RESTAURANT, modern and informal bistro. The hotel offers a wide range of function rooms for all kind of meeting and Events, outdoor pool and ALAIRE TERRACE BAR , one of the trendiest places in the city with spectacular views for casual outdoor dining or take a luxurious evening drink with good background music. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Preferred Hotels, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Condes De Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Condes De Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Condes De Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelona Condes De Hotel
- Hotel Condes De Barcelona
- Condes De Barcelona Catalonia