We spent our 30s wedding anniversary in this hotel for 3 nights, 4 days. we were very well received by a professional staff, we arrived early we couldn't check in, but we didn't have a problem where to put our luggage, they offered to keep them in a store room. The place is in the middle of the city, the metro, buses, taxis even aerobus and tourist bus over max 100m. the breakfast was great, the room was clean. I loved the stay in this Hotel and especially in Barcelona, i wished i stayed more...
Be careful, if you go to Barcelona and you don't visit Park Guell, Sagrada Familia, the Cathedral, St Josep bokeria, Museum of Picasso..... best sites ever seen...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Catalonia Plaza Cataluña (previously Catalonia Duques de Bergara) is situated 50 metres from Barcelona’s Plaça Catalunya and is a 2-minute walk from Las Ramblas. It has an outdoor pool and free Wi-FiPlaza Cataluña Hotel is a 5-minute walk from Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter and a 20-minute walk from Barcelona Port. Gaudi’s Casa Batló and La Pedrera can be reached in around 15 minutes by foot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Catalonia Plaza Cataluna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Plaza Cataluna Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Catalonia Duques De Bergara
- Catalonia Duques De Bergara
- Duques De Bergara
- Catalonia Plaza Cataluna Barcelona