The rooms are a bit small but quiet and comfortable with a large bathroom. Free WiFi in the public areas is good and the breakfast buffet excellent, make sure you have a copy of your booking with you as we were asked to pay extra despite having booked B & B - soon resolved but might have been difficult if we had no proof to show. Metro and bus services are within 10 minutes walk and walking to the Gaudi Cathedral and Park not too far if you're fit enough. Make sure you visit the Rambla Poblenou to drink, eat and enjoy the people watching. Lots of good pavement cafes, restaurants and bars and much nicer than the more touristy Ramblas in Barcelona centre. Turn right out of the Hotel and it's on your right after about 10 minutes walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Barcelona del Mar hotel, formerly known as the Hesperia Del Mar, puts you footsteps from both the beach and Barcelona's seafront business district. Five minutes more will get you to the CCIB congress center. And the city center is just 4 stops away on the metro. - 2-minute walk to the beach - close to the CCIB congress center - 10-minute metro ride to the city center Our 84 rooms are airy and modern, with sleek hardwood floors and LCD TVs in each. All are decorated in contemporary Mediterranean colors and some of the rooms from the 3rd-floor upwards get glorious views out to sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your NH Barcelona Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Del Mar Barcelona
- Hesperia Del Mar Hotel Barcelona
- NH Barcelona Del Mar Catalonia