Super city hotel on a quiet street in the St Gervasi area. It is very convenient for the Ramon Llull University where I was attending a conference, but it's also only 15 mins by metro to the Ramblas. Room was a nice size and finished in a modern style. breakfast very good. Free WiFi with good signal strength in the lobby, but very weak in the room. £80 per night B&B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Sant Gervasi, is located 5 metro stops away from down town, in the most select part of Barcelona, where Modernist houses and new buildings enjoy a happy coexistence. This neighborhood is one of the safest & quietest in town. Close by to the Hotel, and very well communicated, you have also the following sightseeing’s: Park Güell, the fantastic park designed by the architect Antoni Gaudí and the Tibidabo mountain. The hotel’s size – it has only 63 rooms – is part of its special charm, and its guests will enjoy the warm hospitality only found in such intimate establishments. The Sant Gervasi is also convenient for all transport, the historic city centre and the trade fair site at Montjuïc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Silken St. Gervasi Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silken St. Gervasi Hotel Barcelona, Catalonia
- Silken St Gervasi Barcelona