Arrived early around 11am and was so pleased that my room was ready and able to check-in. Reception made us feel so welcome and were really helpful. As others have said the hotel is just outside Barcelona but only a 30 minute tram ride away and the tram stop is only 5 minute walk from hotel, next to an excellent supermarket. Also if you use the T10 it's only 1 euro to get into city centre, including many changes, if you need to, on the metro. Also you can get L77 the bus from the airport using the T10 ticket so again only 1 euro, L77 drops you 100 metres from hotel (it's the last stop and when you get of the hotel is behind the bus and not the 1 in front). By the way we got the T10 from the train station at terminal 2. It was so nice having a swimming pool at the hotel after a hot day walking around Barcelona, the hotel even provides towels! so don't waste your hand luggage allowance! I've told some of my Spanish friends how much I paid for this hotel and they couldn't believe it. Also nice having the facilities to cook and a fridge in the room. All in all fantastic stay, great price, nice safe area and will 100% stay here again, I preferred being able to get away from all the hustle and bustle of the city centre!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hesperia San Joan Suites is located at the northern end of Avenida Diagonal in Barcelona, giving guests fast and easy access to the city's business and shopping areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hesperia Sant Joan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Sant Joan Hotel Barcelona
- Hesperia Sant Joan Barcelona, Catalonia