The best part is the pricing. 39-50€ per night, it`s a good value IF you are looking for budget accomondation(large groups, young couples, teens, local businessmen). Take a 2 star "apartamentos" from Gran Can, push it together with a old 3 star hotel facilities and throw it away from the city center and there it is, Hesperia Sant Joan Suites. Continental breakfast ok, but as a scandie, i absolutely hate that there is nothing green. Common in spain (and in Germany..) IF you stay avarage hotels. The outdoor pool looks nice in pictures and from the high floors, when you get there, not so nice anymore,claustrophobic is the word. Bring your earplugs, there is no sound insulation in the hotel, zero, nada. There is possibillity to book private sauna and jacuzzi for 12€ per 60min, or 6€ per 30min, old but nice, i did like it. Dinner was fine, very avarage. The location, area, is very safe. Staff is very nice. Because this not leisure hotel and out of touristic zone, you need lot of sign language :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hesperia San Joan Suites is located at the northern end of Avenida Diagonal in Barcelona, giving guests fast and easy access to the city's business and shopping areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hesperia Sant Joan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Sant Joan Hotel Barcelona
- Hesperia Sant Joan Barcelona, Catalonia