We stayed here for a short 2 night break. We found the hotel to be excellent value for money, the rooms were all very well kept and the staff were exceptionally helpful. Whilst there, the England v Sweden game was on, which the hotel screened on a big flat screen TV in the bar. The bartender was very helpful and friendly and couldn't do enough to make sure we were comfortable. I would strongly suggest taking a hotel card out with you, as we managed to forget the name and spent 2 hours in a taxi trying to find it again !
The hotel need to take either a swipe of a credit card or a 50euro deposit on arrival but getting this back isn't an issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly Gran Hotel Catalonia. This hotel is located on the modernist route next to Paseo de Gracia. It is surrounded by the most beautiful modernist architecture and the most representative buildings of the work by Gaudí. Its location in the centre of Barcelona means that you are walking distance from the best commercial area and can enjoy the intense atmosphere of this Mediterranean city.Our most prized feature is our quality service. Organise your family celebrations and business meetings in one of our 5 meeting rooms, which have a capacity for morethan 400 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Catalonia Diagonal Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Diagonal Centro Hotel Barcelona
- Catalonia Gran Hotel
- Catalonia Diagonal Centro Barcelona