Two night stay in this comfortable and accommodating hotel. We upgraded to a Jr suite however others in our group stayed in a standard room and except for more space both types were comfortable.
Location is just outside the city square however getting around was easy and probably quieter than many of the hotels in the busy city center.
Front desk staff were very helpful in recommending restaurants and providing travel advice as well as arranging taxi service to the airport. Definitely a good deal for the price and we would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hesperia Presidente hotel made an impressive addition to the Barcelona skyline when it opened its doors in 1964. Located in the geographical heart of the city, it’s still a significant landmark, with easy access to the city’s business district, shops, restaurants, nightlife and tourist attractions – including the Paseo de Gracia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your NH Hesperia Barcelona Presidente reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Presidente Barcelona
- Hesperia Presidente Hotel Barcelona
- NH Hesperia Barcelona Presidente Catalonia