Everything was good. Air conditioner was not working completely but weather was good to keep the windows open.
It can be a little be noisy during the weekend if your window faces the street whete the disco "luz de gas" is located.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hesperia Presidente hotel made an impressive addition to the Barcelona skyline when it opened its doors in 1964. Located in the geographical heart of the city, it’s still a significant landmark, with easy access to the city’s business district, shops, restaurants, nightlife and tourist attractions – including the Paseo de Gracia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Hesperia Barcelona Presidente reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Presidente Barcelona
- Hesperia Presidente Hotel Barcelona
- NH Hesperia Barcelona Presidente Catalonia