Nice rooms, decent sleep, beautiful views of the city and the mountain far behind (can't remember what it is called).
The bathroom in our room was interesting, it had three shower heads around, but once you start using them the water will leak through the glass door that wasn't snuggly fitted. It didn't feel like staying in a 4 star hotel. Had a mixed experience with the staff, some being helpful and the others not. We didn't have breakfast there, but from what I can remember it costed about 15 Euro per day per person, so we chose to have the breakfast in a nice little bakery a couple of blocks down. A restaurant just across the street is awesome for dinners.
The gym was a disappointment, too small. The location is alright if you are on a business trip, but otherwise you need to take a bus to get there. Besides, there aren't many shops around, so you have to walk a little to get basic supplies such as drinking water (unless you use minibar).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hesperia Presidente hotel made an impressive addition to the Barcelona skyline when it opened its doors in 1964. Located in the geographical heart of the city, it’s still a significant landmark, with easy access to the city’s business district, shops, restaurants, nightlife and tourist attractions – including the Paseo de Gracia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your NH Hesperia Barcelona Presidente reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Presidente Barcelona
- Hesperia Presidente Hotel Barcelona
- NH Hesperia Barcelona Presidente Catalonia