3 night spent in this hotel considered as a 4*.
The bathroom is fine and the overall tidyness too. Breakfast is good but every egg is swimming into oil. The bed is very noisy. I know this sounds weird ... maybe the oil from breakfast could be used on the bed.
There was a big hole in the wall next to the bed and this is not acceptable.
There is no vue at all (wall in from of the door).
So, overall, if you stay there to rest a few hours, it's probabaly fine. But don't expect to be in a nice hotel.
There are many hotels in Barcelona, I will definitly pick another one next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Corcega is situated in the neuralgic centre of the modernist route of Barcelona, it surrounded by the best buildings built by architects such as Gaudi, Domenech i Muntanter, etc. It is nearby the crossing between Av. Diagonal and Paseo de Gracia, the best commercial, services and business area. Opened in 2001, the hotel offers 77 rooms and 2 suites. All the rooms are fully equipped corresponding to a hotel in this category. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotel.de, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Agoda, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Catalonia La Pedrera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia La Pedrera Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Catalonia Corcega
- Catalonia Corcega Barcelona
- Catalonia La Pedrera Barcelona