We stayed five days in the hotel.
Great location, comfortable European rooms, super staff, an excellent buffet breakfast.
A/C was poor first two days but they corrected.
Buffet breakfast is one of the best we have had in all of our travels.
UNTIL the tour groups come in.
They have one coffee machine that had 13 people backed up this morning.
Then ran out of coffee cups.
Buffet line is only one side, with 2 tour groups, very difficult to get to the food.
Table as not staggered, cramped together.
We could live with these but the hotel is so nice, why get dinged on this one issue.
A little thought on layout would correct these buffet issues.
Management helped us with an issue at an ATM. Went out of their way. SUPER.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Corcega is situated in the neuralgic centre of the modernist route of Barcelona, it surrounded by the best buildings built by architects such as Gaudi, Domenech i Muntanter, etc. It is nearby the crossing between Av. Diagonal and Paseo de Gracia, the best commercial, services and business area. Opened in 2001, the hotel offers 77 rooms and 2 suites. All the rooms are fully equipped corresponding to a hotel in this category. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Catalonia La Pedrera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia La Pedrera Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Catalonia Corcega
- Catalonia Corcega Barcelona
- Catalonia La Pedrera Barcelona