We booked this hotel one day before we go to Barcelona so we were waiting for everything.
The room was ok but the view was awful (like an inside yard of other houses) and it wasn't bright. The bathroom needs more attention, maybe a renovation too. The neighborhood was nice.
Generally our stay was pleasant, but most of the days we stayed in the room just for sleep.
The big + of the hotel is the free wi-fi in the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located in the centre of a quiet and exclusive residential area known as Tres Torres, close to the most important medical centres of Barcelona such as Clinica Tres Torres, Corachon etc. It is also close to the ring roads and the Vallvidrera tunnel, the fastest route between Barcelona and the Valles Occidental region. The hotel was built in 1970 and renovated in 2000. Its 49 rooms offer you all possible comforts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Catalonia Castellnou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Castellnou Hotel
- Hotel Catalonia Castellnou Barcelona