Me and my girlfriend did a little Europe trip and Barcelona was first on our list. This hotel was absolutely fine. Location could be more central, but it's very close to a metro stop. The hotel is of good standard and rooms are fine, they had everything we needed. There is a small swimming in the hotel which was great for an afternoon relaxation if you don't want to go to the beach. There are not many restaurants close by, La Rambla is the best for that. About a 20 minute walk to Sagrada Familia, which was great, but book online before you go, we beat the huge queue and went up the tower. Overall, good hotel especially if you are there for just a few nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Sagrada Familia (formerly known as Catalonia Aragon) is situated on one of the most important streets in Barcelona, Calle Aragon, only a few metres from La Sagrada Familia. This hotel with swimming pool and free Wi-Fi is perfect for those who want to move around this vibrant Mediterranean city with ease and enjoy all it has to offer in tourism, gastronomy and culture. The hotel also offers a fitness room with free access to all customers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hotel Catalonia Sagrada Familia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Aragon Barcelona
- Catalonia Aragon Hotel
- Hotel Catalonia Sagrada Familia Barcelona