Stayed with my family 5 members from 18.7.13 - 24.7.13 (6 nights).
We really loved our stay there.
We took two rooms, one double and one triple.
Personally, I didn't expect the rooms to be that good! They had a refrigerator, AC (Though not so good), great and wide beds, big and clean bathroom, wide window, a very clear and excellent flat-screen and more!!
The AC was not that good, it didn't give the temperature we needed but it wasn't bad.
The hotel's location is not far from La Sagrada Familia, probably the most famous place in Barcelona, it is 7 blocks away, 5 walking straight then taking a round and walking another 2 blocks.
The hotel is near to a Metro station.
There is a water hydrant near the hotel and a good number of supermarkets and shops.
We had only breakfast in the hotel. It had cereal for both children and adults with fresh juices.
It contained a full breakfast meal, toasts, eggs, omelette, pancakes and more ..
The staff was helpful but kind of slow at working.. Check-in took 20 -25 minutes.
The service is great! We ordered extra towels and they brought it after couple of minutes.
The rooms has also telephones, with the ability of calling other rooms, reception, room service, external phone numbers freely ...
The stuff in the refrigerator are very expensive, I don't recommend using any of them, except the free bottle of water they put in the room as a gift.
I would highly recommend families to stay in that hotel, it is not that expensive and suitable for a family who is going to spend "touristic time" in Barcelona, though this hotel is not suitable for relaxation and recreation..
If you have any questions I would be more than glad to answer at:
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Sagrada Familia (formerly known as Catalonia Aragon) is situated on one of the most important streets in Barcelona, Calle Aragon, only a few metres from La Sagrada Familia. This hotel with swimming pool and free Wi-Fi is perfect for those who want to move around this vibrant Mediterranean city with ease and enjoy all it has to offer in tourism, gastronomy and culture. The hotel also offers a fitness room with free access to all customers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Hotel Catalonia Sagrada Familia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Aragon Barcelona
- Catalonia Aragon Hotel
- Hotel Catalonia Sagrada Familia Barcelona