I was very pleased to stay at this Hotel from 17 to 24 November 2012.
It was fantastic vacation!
The Hotel is very cozy, near to metro station Clot, 10 minute walk from Sagrada Familia. The staff is very polite and hospitable. The room was a little bit tiny, but clean. Every day good house keeping. I left "smiles" every day) Breakfasts were delicious. I also saw an outside pool on the 2nd floor. But it was cold, so I couldn't swim. Finally, price is very acceptable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Sagrada Familia (formerly known as Catalonia Aragon) is situated on one of the most important streets in Barcelona, Calle Aragon, only a few metres from La Sagrada Familia. This hotel with swimming pool and free Wi-Fi is perfect for those who want to move around this vibrant Mediterranean city with ease and enjoy all it has to offer in tourism, gastronomy and culture. The hotel also offers a fitness room with free access to all customers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Catalonia Sagrada Familia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Aragon Barcelona
- Catalonia Aragon Hotel
- Hotel Catalonia Sagrada Familia Barcelona