Why is it only 3 stars???
The location alone should grant it 5 stars
The rooms are super clean and comfortable. Nit very big, but then again, I'm not throwing a party in the room.
Beautiful hotel. Would definetly go back and recommend it to others
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in a 19th-century building, the Catalonia Portal de l'Angel (formerly Catalonia Albinoni) is set between Plaza de Catalunya and Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter. It features an outdoor swimming pool on the grounds and has free Wi-Fi.The hotel's comfortable bedrooms all feature private bathrooms, air conditioning and satellite TV. The Albinoni maintains much of its original design. The hotel restaurant, El Jardí de l'Angel serves a range of Catalan dishes and guests can dine on the pool-side terrace. The famous Las Ramblas is less than 220 yards away, while Passeig de Gràcia and Gaudí’s Casa Batlló can be reached in around 10 minutes, by foot. Barcelona Cathedral is just over 110 yards from the hotel. The Catalonia has easy access to public transportation and is just a 5-minute walk from Catalunya Metro and Train Station, as well as several bus services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Catalonia Portal de l'Angel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Portal De l`Angel Hotel Barcelona
- Catalonia Albinoni Hotel Barcelona
- Catalonia Albinoni Barcelona
- Hotel Catalonia Albinoni
- Catalonia Portal De L'Angel Barcelona