The hotel is conveniently located near Passeig de Gracia, which means a lot. You can go from there to Plaza de Catalunya within 5 minutes.
The hotel itself used to be other hotel and now it's being used by Renaissance. Good bedroom with nice bathroom. A terraza on the 8th floor with a very shallow pool helped to relieve from the heat in sunny Barcelona.
As mentioned by other guest, this is a good hotel, but not a 5 star hotel as it miss many details that classify it as 5 star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Renaissance Barcelona Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of the city and just steps away from Paseo de Gracia shopping district and Plaza Cataluña. The hotel is also just minutes away from famous cultural and historical sites such as Las Ramblas and Sagrada Familia, but also surrounded by many little hidden treasured away from the main stream tourist attractions.This ultimate full-service lifestyle hotel offers 211 contemporary guestrooms. The hotel features 7 meeting rooms with almost 500 m2 ideal for corporate meeting and social gathering, and also the outside venue “La Terrassa” with breathtaking views over Barcelona ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance Barcelona Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ac Diplomatic Hotel Barcelona
- Renaissance Barcelona Hotel Catalonia