The hotel is very accessible for the Metro and the train direct to/from the airport. It's also very easy to get to and from the city and the Segrada Familia on foot. The lobby is a nice space and there are four lifts so no long waits to go in or out. We didn't eat any food in the hotel as breakfast was from EUR18 per person.
The room was just about big enough for the two of us and had a balcony. Quality of the room and fixtures and fittings was good, it was quiet and the bathroom was nice with a powerful shower. I'd definitely stay here again.
The hotel also comped us a bottle of cava for my birthday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Renaissance Barcelona Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of the city and just steps away from Paseo de Gracia shopping district and Plaza Cataluña. The hotel is also just minutes away from famous cultural and historical sites such as Las Ramblas and Sagrada Familia, but also surrounded by many little hidden treasured away from the main stream tourist attractions.This ultimate full-service lifestyle hotel offers 211 contemporary guestrooms. The hotel features 7 meeting rooms with almost 500 m2 ideal for corporate meeting and social gathering, and also the outside venue “La Terrassa” with breathtaking views over Barcelona ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Marriott, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance Barcelona Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ac Diplomatic Hotel Barcelona
- Renaissance Barcelona Hotel Catalonia