A nice, modern hotel with any amenities you would need in a city. Not as over the top as some of the nicer hotels in Barcelona but definitely worth the stay. The room was clean and comfortable, and a decent size by European city standards. The front desk staff was extremely helpful in giving directions and drawing out maps of where to go and what to see. The lobby bar was great for evening drinks after a long day and the bartenders were very friendly and helpful as well. We had breakfast included in the room rate and the spread was a great way to start the day.
The location is truly ideal - you can walk to most sights and the Passeig de Gracia public transport station down the street will get you almost anywhere you need to get to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Renaissance Barcelona Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of the city and just steps away from Paseo de Gracia shopping district and Plaza Cataluña. The hotel is also just minutes away from famous cultural and historical sites such as Las Ramblas and Sagrada Familia, but also surrounded by many little hidden treasured away from the main stream tourist attractions.This ultimate full-service lifestyle hotel offers 211 contemporary guestrooms. The hotel features 7 meeting rooms with almost 500 m2 ideal for corporate meeting and social gathering, and also the outside venue “La Terrassa” with breathtaking views over Barcelona ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance Barcelona Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ac Diplomatic Hotel Barcelona
- Renaissance Barcelona Hotel Catalonia