We visited in 2011 before the renovation and the hotel was very nice. Rooms were spacious, staff was accommodating, and the location was top notch. We walked to las ramblas, the market, shopping, and the sea. Lots of restaurants were near the hotel so unfortunately we never happened to eat at the hotel. The front desk was very knowledgable and helped us picked a few restaurants that we would like. We did go on the terrace and indulge in a bottle of wine over looking the city at sunset and it was quite frankly one of the most beautiful sites I have ever seen. We were very pleased. Coming from someone that is in the hospitality industry, you will not regret this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Renaissance Barcelona Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of the city and just steps away from Paseo de Gracia shopping district and Plaza Cataluña. The hotel is also just minutes away from famous cultural and historical sites such as Las Ramblas and Sagrada Familia, but also surrounded by many little hidden treasured away from the main stream tourist attractions.This ultimate full-service lifestyle hotel offers 211 contemporary guestrooms. The hotel features 7 meeting rooms with almost 500 m2 ideal for corporate meeting and social gathering, and also the outside venue “La Terrassa” with breathtaking views over Barcelona ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance Barcelona Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ac Diplomatic Hotel Barcelona
- Renaissance Barcelona Hotel Catalonia