Travelled as apart of a Contiki - June 13. Stayed in a room as a couple with a room with balcony onto the adjacent courtyard. We did not expect alot considering some of the poor reviews however we were very happy with the room/bathroom and overall experience was great for the money we spend. We had 1x dinner and 2x breakfasts in our 2 night stay - food was fantastic. A bit out of the way location wise however a cheap gem on the outskirts of the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Park Putxet, built in 1975 and renovated in 2001, is located in the quiet residential area of Putxet, very near Balmes Street and Ronda General Mitre, a very convenient access road to any part of Barcelona. In addition, the hotel is located near Guell Park, an emblem of the city and a masterpiece by Antoni Gaudi. The hotel has 1 suite and 140 rooms, and almost all of them have a view, many with a balcony or a terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Catalonia Park Putxet Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Park Putxet Barcelona
- Hotel Catalonia Park Putxet
- Catalonia Park Putxet Hotel Barcelona