i was there in october 2012 ... stayed there for 4 nights
1) the staff are very nice
2) the rooms are big and clean
3)the breakfast is simply great
4) the location isnt so close to the center .. but u have the metro so close .. and it takes about 15 min with the metro to the center ..
to sum it up .. if u dont have money for 5 stars .. this hotel is a very good choice !
enjoy it !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Totally renewed in 2004, the hotel is situated in Avenida Meridiana, with easy access to any part of the city due to the proximity to Aragon Street one main streets of Barcelona, and Rondas witch will help you to get shortly to the Metropolitan Area. The Hotel Atenas is provided of an outdoor swimming pool and a solarium situated in the upper part of the hotel where you will enjoy a brilliant panoramic view of Barcelona. It also has a SPA with Turquish Bath and jacuzzi and a gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Catalonia Atenas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Atenas Barcelona
- Hotel Catalonia Atenas
- Catalonia Atenas Hotel Barcelona