Although this hotel looks quite smart, there are in my opinion several drawbacks. There are no tea/coffee making facilities, even though it is advertised. This is only if you take a Junior suite! There is no Wi Fi in the rooms. The pillow is a bolster and not very comfortable. The standard room is a little dated. The breakfast is ok. The hotel is not in a very good location and the taxi fare to the shopping area/ Ramblas is about 20 euros return. This is more a 3 star hotel than a 4 star one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The EuroHotel Diagonal Port is in the Poble Nou district of Barcelona, 50 meters from the beach of Mar Bella. It overlooks the Mediterranean Sea. EuroHotel Diagonal Port rooms are spacious and comfortable, current design, air conditioning, satellite TV, fridge and Internet access. In our Restaurant Alacena you will enjoy the exquisite Mediterranean cuisine and also you can enjoy an extensive breakfast buffet. Do not forget to ask for our Terrace where you will enjoy our drinks menu. EuroHotel Diagonal Port is located in the financial and business area of 22 just 10 minutes from Barcelona Convention Center and shopping areas. EuroHotel Diagonal Port is connected to the rest of the city by subway and bus just 5 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Eurohotel Diagonal Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafaelhoteles Diagonal Port Barcelona
- Rafaelhoteles Diagonal Port Hotel Barcelona
- Eurohotel Diagonal Port Barcelona, Catalonia