The Hilton is in a commercial district of Barcelona, but you're a couple minutes by foot from the Maria Cristina Metro stop which will then take you to wherever you are heading. Another alternative is to take the buses down Avinguda Diagonal to the Diagonal Metro stop. Either way, you're not too far from the main attractions of the city. As for the hotel itself, it has a very modern lobby with nicely furnished rooms. The rooms are on the small side, but perhaps by European standards it's acceptable. The bathroom was quite large though, which was greatly appreciated. My only quibble is the lack of free wifi which, given that this hotel caters primarily to business persons, is disappointing. There is a business center on the first floor, but it still would have been nice to have free wifi in the room itself. Staff was super friendly and very helpful in answering my questions, even printing off a map to show me how to get to a nearby convenience store. All in all, a solid property to stay at when in Barcelona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Easy access to the most fabulous jewels and architectural treasures of the city. Dive into our neighborhood, a full cultural array, from art to luxury shopping and the Camp Nou, home to FC Barcelona Soccer Team. Whether here on business, for a meeting or taking a leisurely break, enjoy a wealth of premium amenities, warm hospitality and its location. Just 15 minutes from Barcelona International Airport and from Sants Central Train Station in five. Walk for just five minutes to reach the Maria Cristina underground station or take a bus from in front of the hotel. Both options provide easy access to explore the many attractions of Barcelona and the city centre. Wake up in a stylish and contemporary guest room, featuring high speed internet access and city views. Take care of business at the desk, or listen music with the new iHome player. Upgrade to an Executive room and enjoy all of amenities found in our standard guest rooms, together with exclusive access to the Executive Lounge, offering complimentary continental breakfast and evening drinks. Savour a taste of Catalonia, choosing from a tempting menu inspired by the culinary traditions of Barcelona at the Restaurant Mosaic or meet with friends over cocktails and tapas at The Vibe Bar & Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Hilton International Barcelona
- Barcelona Hilton International
- Hilton Barcelona Catalonia