Stayed there for five nights during a business trip. The place is clean and has a very modern decor, white paint and chrome everywhere. The rooms were clean and quite. My room had a nice view of the Mediterranean in the horizon with a nice city view. The lobby has loud music playing, a bit too loud for my taste. The hotel is located in the heart of a the business and commercial district. It is surrounded by many good restaurants, malls, and office buildings. A very convenient place to stay if you are in Barcelona on business. The staff is very helpful and polite. They all try hard to speak English and understand it, so it is easy to get information. The one thing that I believe is a problem is the internet service in the rooms. It is very expensive, 20 Euros per day, it is slow and takes forever to connect, and it is fairly difficult to use and as such, I suggest you use a different service, say Skype Wi-Fi, instead. I would go back if I am in Barcelona but would never purchase the Wi-Fi service again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Easy access to the most fabulous jewels and architectural treasures of the city. Dive into our neighborhood, a full cultural array, from art to luxury shopping and the Camp Nou, home to FC Barcelona Soccer Team. Whether here on business, for a meeting or taking a leisurely break, enjoy a wealth of premium amenities, warm hospitality and its location. Just 15 minutes from Barcelona International Airport and from Sants Central Train Station in five. Walk for just five minutes to reach the Maria Cristina underground station or take a bus from in front of the hotel. Both options provide easy access to explore the many attractions of Barcelona and the city centre. Wake up in a stylish and contemporary guest room, featuring high speed internet access and city views. Take care of business at the desk, or listen music with the new iHome player. Upgrade to an Executive room and enjoy all of amenities found in our standard guest rooms, together with exclusive access to the Executive Lounge, offering complimentary continental breakfast and evening drinks. Savour a taste of Catalonia, choosing from a tempting menu inspired by the culinary traditions of Barcelona at the Restaurant Mosaic or meet with friends over cocktails and tapas at The Vibe Bar & Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Hilton International Barcelona
- Barcelona Hilton International
- Hilton Barcelona Catalonia