Hilton Barcelona
$230
$225
Derby Hotels
  • Pool
Casa Camper Hotel Barcelona(Barcelona)
$377
  • Restaurant
$134
$123
  • Pool
Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
$150
$140
Torre Catalunya
  • Restaurant
Hotel Arts Barcelona(Barcelona)
$477
  • Beachfront
2,108 results
All reviewsthe executive loungemaria cristinamosaic restaurantdiamond membersbusiness districtel corte inglesmain restauranthop on hop off busmetro stationbusiness triptapaspublic transportationnou camppleasant staybreakfast buffetexcellent hotelmodern hotel
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Stayed for 2 nights.Recently refurbished with very nice room.
Check in litlle confusing as the new trainee wasnt still confident about his job and
kept saying "Sorry im new". funny
Unfortunally no Hilton honour recognition at this property.Little louzy room service.
However I got great rate so cannot complain.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Rory C, Director Comercial at Hilton Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2012

Dear Guest,
Many Thanks for your feedback shared on this website concerning your recent stay at the Hotel.
Your comments have been duly noted and actions have been taken as to improve our service offered.
Many thanks again for your time on posting your objections as in the only way to detec our weakness and so implement changes in our daily system in order to make improvements.

Hope to welcome you soon on your next visit to Barcelona.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

After an overnight train from Paris we arrived early to the hotel. The staff were very helpful and allowed an early check in for us so we could leave our luggage while we toured around the city. They had plenty of information about the city and the sites to see. The front desk staff spoke English which was great help, my Catalan is terrible. They had recently completed renovations to the hotel and it was updated beautifully. Great locational on Diagonal and close to the metro. I would stay here again the next time I am in Barcelona.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for posting your feedback regarding your recent stay at out Hotel.
I am pleased to see that all the staff was capable to make your stay memorable and after having passed an overnight train trip you could acquire an early check in.

I am also glad to appreciate your kind comments concerning all our new renovated Hotel, all his facilities and the 'great' location as well.
We truly hope to welcome you back in the not so distant future.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Booked here in August for my wife's 50th - thought I was booking the other Hilton in Barcelona - both are on Diagonal street so be careful on that.

This hotel is great in terms of location to stores, the metro and tram system and local cusine. Even though the rooms are a bit small they are well done and the beds are comfortable - how much time does one really spend in the room.

Executive lounge is good with free internet and 2 hours of food and drink - this could be longer - say from 5 to 8.

Breakfast was fantastic with alot to choose from.

The staff were very friendly and great - not one negative experience.

The Director of Sales - Rory was professional and went out of his way to meet me and make alternate arrangements to transfer hotels. This was incredible as it was my wife's 50th and he was under no obligation to do so.

If you are in Barcelona for a while I would suggest splitting your stay between the two Hilton's as you get to see different parts of the town and culture.

The only thing that would make this hotel a 5 star would be a outdoor pool and rooftop terrace.

Would defintely return to this hotel

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mark S

Dear Guest,
We appreciate the time you have taken in posting your feedback about your recent stay at our hotel.
I am delighted to see you had a nice stay in this special ocassion of your 50th wife's anniversary.
I have noticed your remarks what refers the confusing location between the two Hilton Hotels that are placed in Barcelona as they are both located in the Diagonal Avenue but in oposite sides. After the arrangements taken, I hope you could finally enjoy your overall stay in Barcelona.
I am also glad to read you could enjoy our Executive lounge and all its benefits and our Breakfast Buffet as well.

My personal thanks for the kind comments concerning the professional attention you received, all the team at Hilton Barcelona strives hard to ensure it day by day.

I truly hope to welcome you back on your next visit to the city.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Stayed for 3 nights.
Positives:Lovely room,good location for metro and shops,restaurants.
Person who checked us in training but very helpful as were most staff a credit to hotel
Negatives: cost of food and drink but having stayed in a lot of hiltons this is normal just a shame as it means less people seem to use amenities. Website also states smoking rooms available but when we arrived we were informed they do not have any this should be amended as misleading.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for the comments shared on this website as we really appreciate them.
I am glad to see you were able to enjoy our new Guest rooms and our well location as well.
I have noticed your comments refering our food and beverage prices and I have personally shared your feedback to our F&B Manager as to consider it for future implementations.
I am also delighted to see that our staff was able to make your stay more memorable.

Again my thanks for your feedback provided as is with your comments where we are capable to detect our weakness.

Hope to welcome you soon at the Hotel very soon.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

The hotel looks great from the outside but on the inside it's just a very typical, standard Hilton hotel. We had to move rooms twice and the staff weren't that friendly. Both occasions were due to plumbing faults in the rooms, it seems to have been built very cheaply despite the grand reception area. Food was OK, very average but the location is pretty good. Near a metro station, lots of restaurants and shops nearby and only a short wonder into town (La Rambla etc). If you can get a good price, it's a comfortable base for a trip to Barcelona.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dan H

Dear Guest,
We appreciate the time you have taken to post feedback about your recent stay at our hotel.
I have duly noted your comments what regards the changes of the room due to some plumbing faults, as the renovation is recent, we still have some technical problems but we are working extremely hard to solve them as to avoid this type of issues. Hope you could finally enjoy your stay in one of our new comfortable Guestrooms.
Many thanks for the good remarks refering our location and our Food and Beverage service.

All the team of the Hilton Barcelona strives hard to ensure all our guest leave the Hotel with a nice overall experience.
Many Thanks again for your time and we truly hope to welcome you back in the not so distant future.