“mas o manos”
Review of Mimos Frozen Yogurt - CLOSED

Mimos Frozen Yogurt
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Neighborhood: El Raval
Description: Feel like a healthy treat? Come to MiMOS behind La Boqueria Market and enjoy the best frozen yogurt in Spain. Choose from four delicious flavours: Natural tart, Vanilla, Belgian chocolate, and a changing flavour of the month like Blueberry, Raspberry, or Green Tea. Personalize your frozen yogurt with a wide variety of fresh fruit, berries, cereals, marmalades, cookies, chocolates, syrups and more.All flavors are completely fat-free, made from organic milk and mixed with 100% natural ingredients. No artificial ingredients like coloring or additives has been added. The frozen yogurt comes loaded with live probiotic bacteria which brings several health benefits. All this means that you can now enjoy a delicious snack or dessert completely guilt free. Never tried frozen yogurt before? Come down to our funky little shop and try a sample for free. It will leave you thinking how something that tastes so good can be healthy. You will never eat another ice cream again.
Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

the service is not nice but the frozen was great. the place was empty when i was there. many tastes to choose.

2  Thank Id0O
There are newer reviews for Mimos Frozen Yogurt

Reviewed June 4, 2012

We went to Mimo's over the weekend and had the vanilla frozen yoghurt with fresh strawberries. The yoghurt was delicious, very creamy and not too sweet and sugary like soft serve ice-cream or other frozen yoghurt's I've tired. Great consistency. The service was fast and friendly, its a very cute corner shop on a sunny plaza in the Raval area, they have little chairs outside to sit on and enjoy your yoghurt.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

I've been living in Barcelona for about 7 months now, and I venture to mimos every week.
The people who work there are lovely, always friendly and helpful. The place itself is adorable- I love the decor and they're always playing great music, and the bench outside is a real sun trap! The yogurts and iced coffees are tasty, and good value in my opinion, and the fact that they're fat free is the icing on the cake (so to speak)!
I recommend that anyone who is living in or just visiting Barcelona to stop by mimos at least once!!

Reviewed May 6, 2012

I tried their natural frozen yogurt (on the day I was there, they offered the natural one and the passion fruit one) with kiwi, strawberries and honey topping. I think I paid 3.70€, so it was a bit pricy (you pay more with each topping, so if you take less toppings, you pay less).

The yogurt is good, and there are lots of different topings to choose from (not just fruit, but also cereal and such!). I really enjoyed my strawberries and kiwi, because they were both very good and sweet.

The place is easy to find, and open from tuesday to sunday, from 12am to 8pm.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

This yogurt is awesome, I have been here several times and always come back for more. The service is great and above all for me I highly recommend the waffles. Even though its not a waffle place they make these Swedish waffles that are a flip out, i love em :)