“barcelona airport transfer”

Limo Service Press i Car BCN
Ranked #3 of 67 Transportation in Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Private City tour (sightseeing) in Barcelona and surroundings. Barcelona city: Gaudi Tours, half or full day, visiting the most important attractions that the city offer you. Outside: Costa Brava (Dali Museum-Girona), Costa Dorada (Port Aventura- Sitges), Wine cellars (Penedes & Priorat) and Montserrat monastery/Mountain. Optionally, with a official tourist guide. Full transportation from/to Airport / Port and train station. Very personal service with professional drivers, we satisfy all the national legal regulations. Our service, is complementary to the official guides work, that's mean, we offer panoramics tours with a general explanations. Avoid hiring illegal car companies or tourist guide, we can certify!!. Order the license in all yours requirements. Our services are paying the national taxes, and you'll receive official invoice after service.
Reviewed March 3, 2014

all the years i have been getting taxi,s from various countries, this has to be the best, so reliable, so prompt, and so helpfull, took us from barcelona airport to the cruise terminal, without hassel,
on our return was there waiting for us from the cruise terminal, but had 4hrs to kill as our flight was late in the day. dropped us at las ramblas for a couple of hours for a stroll and tapas, we told him that we would like a helicopter ride around barcelona, without any hesitation he organised it, was a brillant end to our holiday. WHAT A LOVELY COMPANY, SO PROFFESSIONAL. HIGHLY RECCOMMENDED.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Title says it all. I've worked with Roman twice now and he's dependable, knowledgeable, friendly and most importantly on time!

RomanLlort, Owner at Limo Service Press i Car BCN, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Thanks, we try improve every day. I hope to see you next year, next Mobile world congress 2015

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Roman is a true gentleman offering much more than a car service to and from the airport. The car service was great and his van was immaculate and comfortable. Traveling to and from Barcelona airport, Roman provided a lot of historical information and recommendations for eating, shopping, etc. He also responded promptly to my text messages when I asked for details (but forgot) about a restaurant / retail store. His restaurant recommendation was perfect and probably the best meal in our travels. Lastly, we were late for pick-up at the hotel as we tried to squeeze in another excursion. Roman couldn't wait curb-side for us (police chased him out) so he promptly informed the front-desk about our situation and his whereabouts. He also sent me a text message as well. When we arrived back at the hotel 15 minutes later they instructed us to call him and hang up after one ring to let him know we were ready. This service was above and beyond anything we could have imagined! Thanks Roman!

a fantastic family!! I'm very happy about your nice Barcelona expericience and if I can contribute... that's is perfect!!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

My wife and I had the pleasure of using the services from Press i Car Limousine Services for 4 transfers in February 2014: From the airport to the hotel, from the hotel to the cruise harbour, from the cruise harbour, and from the hotel to the airport.

The Mercedes was very clean and spotless, and the young chauffeur was friendly and always very professional. Always on time. This is of course something I expect from any transfer company I book these kind of services from, but from Press i Car Limousine Service I got awesome service from the manager of the company Mr. Roman Llort from my first e-mail request and to the last transfer was carried out.

Press i Car Limousine Service delivered beyond my expectations!

1  Thank Bertago

thanks a lot Tor, for Ruben and for me was a pleasure give our little contribution to a nice vacations.
All the time, you was very clear in your request and we try complain.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

The service was excellent and Roman was very courteous and helpful. Our flight was delayed and arrived later at night and he was there right on time. Communication prior to arrival by email was also excellent and very prompt!
Thanks

Review collected in partnership with this attraction