“Pressicat -- Roman LLort Limo Tours/Car Service”

Limo Service Press i Car BCN
Ranked #3 of 73 Transportation in Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Private City tour (sightseeing) in Barcelona and surroundings. Barcelona city: Gaudi Tours, half or full day, visiting the most important attractions that the city offer you. Outside: Costa Brava (Dali Museum-Girona), Costa Dorada (Port Aventura- Sitges), Wine cellars (Penedes & Priorat) and Montserrat monastery/Mountain. Optionally, with a official tourist guide. Full transportation from/to Airport / Port and train station. Very personal service with professional drivers, we satisfy all the national legal regulations. Our service, is complementary to the official guides work, that's mean, we offer panoramics tours with a general explanations. Avoid hiring illegal car companies or tourist guide, we can certify!!. Order the license in all yours requirements. Our services are paying the national taxes, and you'll receive official invoice after service.
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We are just back from a great week in Barcelona...one that was made so much nicer (and easier) with the great service our family received from Roman Llort of Pressicat Limo Tours. From our perfectly timed airport transfers to an all day tour of Figures, Girona and the Costa Brava, Roman was the essence of a perfect guide. Knowledgeable, energetic and friendly, Roman made our stay that much more informative and enjoyable. I give him my highest recommendation!

1  Thank bwb63
RomanLlort, Owner at Limo Service Press i Car BCN, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Thanks, really the pleasure was for me and I'm happy of your great experience in Barcelona.
my best wishes for this wonderful families in Sacramento, CA (Bell & McClure)

All reviews
"barcelona airport"
in 57 reviews
"excellent service"
in 83 reviews
"cruise port"
in 31 reviews
"highly recommend this service"
in 18 reviews
in 244 reviews
"vehicle"
in 67 reviews

Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Needed a reliable Limo service on short notice for Mobile World Congress 2013. Despite being already fully booked Roman Llort managed to organize an excellent car and a very good driver. Comfortable, safe journey and always on time. Will book them again next year.

RomanLlort, Owner at Limo Service Press i Car BCN, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Thanks a lot, I'll be here, waiting you, in the next Mobile World Congress 2014 of Barcelona

Reviewed February 19, 2013

My husband found Roman's contact information from Barcelona tourist guide website. Our initial interaction was via email in English. He was responsive and able to accommodate four of us with suitcases. He met us promptly at the airport with a sign and offered to help with our bags. This was wonderful as we had traveled a long day. He was able to provide a history of Barcelona and answer our questions as this was the first time we were in Barcelona. Roman conversed with us in English and helped us enunciate words in Spainish. I would recommend Roman's car service to anyone traveling to Barcelona.

RomanLlort, Owner at Limo Service Press i Car BCN, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Thanks so much for your review and your generous lie about my english. I know perfectly that I need to improve a lot, but it's really true that I try the best for my customers. Thanks

Reviewed February 17, 2013

If you are looking for a limo service in barcelona, look no further, pressicat limos are without doubt a very professional & caring limo company. Who will take very good care of you & your family/friends....remember LOOK NO FURTHER. TOP CLASS SERVICE. Thanking you for helping us to enjoy your wonderful city.

Thanks Brian, was really fantastic and a pleusure to meet with your wife and you, and I'm very happy of your nice experience in Barcelona.
When you comeback, I'll be there..... waiting

See more reviews
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We are a family of 5 and come to Barcelona every summer and often in the Christmas break. We have found that getting a professional limo transfer with a van is the most convenient and efficient way to deal with the family and associated luggage.
We have used pressicat several times, most recently last Christmas and found it consistently superior to others. We did the booking via WhatsApp and got confirmation 3 mins later. The driver was waiting at the exit and immediately took care of our luggage. Because it is a private license taxi, the van was just across the road of the airport road in Barcelona so it is very convenient and fast. The car looked to me brand new. The driver gaves the basic information on the weather, latest news, etc, always respectful of our privacy and jet-lag. We were very pleased and book the service again for the return to the airport 10 days later.

1  Thank FernandoGildeBernabe