“Authentic Italian in Barcelona”
Review of Napoletani D.O.C.

Napoletani D.O.C.
Ranked #394 of 9,534 Restaurants in Barcelona
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Eixample
Rickmansworth, United Kingdom
“Authentic Italian in Barcelona”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We came across this Italian by mistake as we were looking for another one called Donizetti which happened to be closed. Everything about this restaurant oozed Italian authenticity, the owner is from Napoli and the food was delicious. Over a 5 day period we ate here on two occasions for lunch and dinner (Not on the same day!!) Pizza is thin with lots of toppings and the pasta is fresh and home-made - if you are very hungry or a large group you can order a yard of pizza!!

Visited August 2013

• Turkish first
Naples, Italy
“Excellent”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I am napolitan and I have lived in Spain for 6 months...this is the first napolitan restaurant where I have not found differences with the food of my house...in the last 3 weeks I have been here 4 times. I have not proved only the excellent pizza but also the wonderful "parmigliana di melanzane (aubergine)", the mozzarella (the original) and the "burrata" and the typical cakes: Pastiera (excellent), Babba', tiramisu', and the cannolo...
They use all ingredients imported from Italy (also the tomatoes!) and when I eat here I feel like I was in Naples...
The price is ok and the quality and the service are perfect.
In Barcelona is my favourite place!

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank fuoriporta_per_caso
London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful pizza”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

We have just eaten possibly the best pizza ever eaten outside of Italy. I ordered the Catalan pizza which had the most amazing sausage and brie. My husband chose the fiery Barcelona and although it looked the same as mine the flavour was completely different and equally wonderful. The owner and chef are welcoming and attentive without being intrusive and the atmosphere is simple and warm. Of you are anywhere near this area of Barcelona then stop on for dinner, you won't regret it.

1 Thank emmuk74
London, United Kingdom
“nice place”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Nice restaurant, good food. Price ok, we had a pizza, a pasta, 2 glasses of wine and a coke and the bill came to €30. Nicest meal so far in Barcelona, we are end of day two meal five!!

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank sophie j
Georgia
“Fantastic Pizza”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

It's not the cheapest pizza, but it might be one of the best. Great service.

• Visited June 2012