“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Napoletani D.O.C.

Napoletani D.O.C.
Ranked #423 of 9,411 Restaurants in Barcelona
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Eixample
Naples, Italy
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

I am napolitan and I have lived in Spain for 6 months...this is the first napolitan restaurant where I have not found differences with the food of my house...in the last 3 weeks I have been here 4 times. I have not proved only the excellent pizza but also the wonderful "parmigliana di melanzane (aubergine)", the mozzarella (the original) and the "burrata" and the typical cakes: Pastiera (excellent), Babba', tiramisu', and the cannolo...
They use all ingredients imported from Italy (also the tomatoes!) and when I eat here I feel like I was in Naples...
The price is ok and the quality and the service are perfect.
In Barcelona is my favourite place!

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank fuoriporta_per_caso

• Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

We have just eaten possibly the best pizza ever eaten outside of Italy. I ordered the Catalan pizza which had the most amazing sausage and brie. My husband chose the fiery Barcelona and although it looked the same as mine the flavour was completely different and equally wonderful. The owner and chef are welcoming and attentive without being intrusive and the atmosphere is simple and warm. Of you are anywhere near this area of Barcelona then stop on for dinner, you won't regret it.

1 Thank emmuk74
London, United Kingdom
“nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

Nice restaurant, good food. Price ok, we had a pizza, a pasta, 2 glasses of wine and a coke and the bill came to €30. Nicest meal so far in Barcelona, we are end of day two meal five!!

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank sophie j
Georgia
“Fantastic Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2012

It's not the cheapest pizza, but it might be one of the best. Great service.

• Visited June 2012
Brisbane, Australia
“great food, great service and good prices anytime again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2012

we found this restaurant over google
definately the best pizza and pasta we had in spain
the dough is really delicious
all portions are big and very delicious (pizzas up to 1m diameter) feeds 5people!
service is fast ,effective plus really friendly and welcoming
outstanding dessert pizza!(a must have for all choclate lovers is the nutella pizza!)
we wont be dining there the last time.!
keep up the good work!